Natural Hair Care Tips
Are you newly natural? Check out these natural hair care tips for building you regimen.
Building a Natural Hair Care Regimen
· Wash once a week, but if you find that this is not working for you try extending the time between washes.
· If you don’t wash your hair as frequently go lighter with your product usage to avoid dryness.
· Use sulfate- free shampoo or try co-washing to avoid dryness.
· Try deep conditioning at least once a month (if you wash your hair more frequently fit in more room for deep conditioning sessions).
· Start with moisturizing your hair once a day (adjust to suit your needs).
· Cover all areas of your hair paying special attention to your ends.
· Try using the LOC method (liquid-based moisturizer, an oil, and then a cream to seal).
· Always have some sort of moisture in your hair.
· Try finger combing to detangle rather than using a comb to avoid breakage.
· Start from the ends of the hair and work your way up to the roots